DISCOVER THE SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS
– The Great Migration in Tanzania involves millions of wildebeests moving in search of better grazing areas. It consists of two main events: the Calving and River Crossing Safari.
– Tanzania is a year-round destination known for its stunning landscapes, abundant wildlife, and fascinating tribal culture. The northern safari regions, including the renowned Serengeti, are particularly popular.
– Tanzania offers diverse accommodation options, ranging from camps and lodges to luxurious tents, catering to different budgets and traveler types, including couples, families with children, seniors, and people with disabilities.
– Fly-in safaris allow you to conveniently reach the heart of the action, saving time on travel and providing more opportunities to observe wildlife. This option avoids the challenges of dusty and uneven roads, allowing for a more efficient and rewarding experience.
– After your safari, consider extending your trip by visiting Zanzibar. Relax on pristine beaches, enjoy the white sands, and explore the historic city of Stonetown to learn about its rich history, cuisine, and culture. Safari and Zanzibar tour combinations are available, ensuring a seamless travel experience.